- HAS volunteers will collect the books and create a file for the selling family.
- Only books that will be used for the next school year will be accepted. Other books you can sell back to MBS Direct.
- Blessed Trinity/volunteers are not responsible for any books left outside of posted drop off times, or not checked in by a book sale volunteer.
- Please respect the established drop off dates and times. No books will be checked in during sale hours.
- Books will be sorted by subject and grade.
- On sale day, volunteers will assist with the purchasing process and man a check-out station.
- Buyer will pay with cash or write a check payable to each seller from whom a book (or books) was purchased.
- Seller’s profit checks and any unsold books can be picked up at school.
June 9, 7-9:30 am and 4-6:30 pm
June 17, 7-9:30 am and 4-6:30 pm
June 10, 5-7 pm
June 18, 9-11 am
Money Pick Up Dates:
June 18, 12-2 pm
June 21, 7:30- 9am
June 29, 5-6:30 pm
Please print and review all of the documents prior to dropping off/sale/money pick-up.
ISBN numbers will be on the Home page of the school’s website starting June 1.
Students’ course lists will be included with report cards in early June.
Incoming freshmen course lists will also be mailed in early June.