We are excited to bring oxford shirts, skorts and pants to the Titan Spirit ZONE and look forward to serving our BT families. Please be patient as we iron out the details and new procedures that will go into place. As always, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.
Quick Guide to BT Uniform Changes
- Current plaid skort may be worn for one more school year (until May 2015)
- Current oxford shirts and pants with heat press “BT” logo may be worn for up to three more years (until May 2017)
- New oxford shirts and pants will have BT embroidered logo.
- Ladies pants will also be available (ladies and mens pants will have the BT embroidered logo.)
- Prices will be within one dollar of Buckhead Uniform/Uniform Source.
Senior khaki skort will remain the same (does not have a logo on it)
Girls can continue to wear grey tights with old and new skort.
We will, of course, continue to stock socks, tights, PE uniforms, ties, fleece, sweaters and senior polos.
Used Uniform Sale
We will have a final Blowout Sale, Wednesday, February 12, from 3:30-7:00pm and Thursday, February 13, from 7:30am-3:30pm. After that, the Used Uniform Sale held in the summer will only include Senior skorts for the next year, until we build up an inventory of “used/new” skorts and pants/oxfords with the embroidered logo. In other words, the Used Uniform Sale this summer will not include any old shirts, pants or plaid skorts.
Thank you for your support!